It’s that time of year: the Internal Assessment season! No fear; How to IB has got you covered!
This year, we are organising dedicated sessions to the IA. Join us for one of the mornings of focussed IA teaching. Our experts will tell you all about scoring that perfect 7 on your science reports.
There are 2 types of group sessions that we will host:
- Part 1 will focus on writing a good plan, this includes a topic, research question, background, variables, method and everything involved in actually getting your experiment done well!
- Part 2 will focus on writing the second half of your report, this includes doing your data analysis, writing your results, conclusion and evaluation. We will teach you everything, from processing your uncertainties, teaching you statistical tests and helping you ace that dreaded conclusion and evaluation!
During these sessions we will cover the content, some core skills required, and we will be working through an example report to illustrate how to put these into practice, whatever the topic of your report may be. This session will be applicable to both chemistry, biology and physics internal assessments.
Following these group sessions, we have a small number of individual consulting spaces available. During these 1-to-1 sessions, we can provide personal feedback on your IA, answer any questions and work on any difficulties you may have. Discounts on these sessions will be available to those who have also attended the group session.
All sessions will be delivered on Zoom, by experts on Internal Assessments, who have extensive experience in writing and reviewing them.
- Part 1: How to write a good plan
- Date: 25/08/2021
- Time: 9:00 – 11:00 BST (2 hours)
- Please also fill out the form so we can send the attendee the link to the session: https://forms.gle/uXpibpUbt95uSvBJ7
- Consulting sessions – Limited Availability
- 1-to-1 meeting with an expert to discuss your IA
- 45 minutes
- €35 discounted price for attendees, €45 regular price
- Available slots on 25/08/2021 (following the part 1 session)
- 11:15-12:00 BST
- 12:30-13:15 BST
- 13:15-14:00 BST
- 14:15-15:00 BST
- 15:00-15:45 BST – Full
- 16:00-16:45 BST – Full
- 16:45-17:30 BST – Full
- To book, please contact Anna directly at email@example.com
- Part 2: How to write a good analysis
- Date: TBC (sign-up link will be added soon)